Friday, May 20, 2011

springtime.

I've had quite a few photos to catch up on recently.. it has been a busy few weeks for me. I only have a little over a week left in Montreal before heading home for the summer. Its a bitter sweet time. I am looking forward to seeing friends and being near family for a while, and at the same time I am going to miss Montreal and the people here so much.. especially because summers up here are glorious. Fortunately I am coming back, and knowing that makes it a little better. I've taken some time over the past few days to begin to reflect on and process all that I've learned and experienced over these 8 months. It really brings me to a place of humility and thanksgiving, I have been so blessed. Hopefully in the not-so-distant future I'll be able to blog about the fruits of all of this reflection. 
Anyways, here are some recent photos. The 1st 7 are from our trip to New York and the rest from my neighborhood project. All were taken with 35mm hp5. 






No comments:

Post a Comment