Friday, November 18, 2011

old and new


 I waited quite a while to have some negatives mailed to me so that I could have them scanned; so, after weeks of anticipation (on my part at least), here are a few fun pictures I took before leaving the Carolinas. 


While meeting Beefany for coffee, this guy pulls out an old school handset, plugs it into his iphone
and makes a call. I'm pretty sure only he can pull that off. 

There are a number of reasons why I don't shoot weddings very often, but couples like Ashley and Eddy make it such a joy.



I just found a few rolls of film and I wasn't sure what was on them and when I had them processed I found these photos of some of my favorite people. I believe these were taken 1 1/2 ish years ago.









1 comment:

  1. I love portraits! Because people are beautiful. I also love blowing bubbles.
    I think I have respect for anyone who shoots a wedding. I would probably never shoot a wedding (not that anyone would ever ask me) because there's so much pressure. What if you miss the kiss? Or what if they kiss really fast and it's an indoor wedding so it's blurry? = S
    Anyway, nice work. Aaaaaand I'm subscribed to your blog now. Hah!

    ReplyDelete